GEOLOGICAL ENGINEERING STUDY PROGRAM
Generally, safety procedure in ITB covers all academic staff, lecturer, researcher, and student and follows safety regulation of ITB. There is at least once in a year ITB provided safety drill for fire or earthquake. For activities in building of Geological Engineering, we have a system including team in charge and infrastructure to response quickly any emergency condition. The infrastructure including evacuation signs and route, floor map, and emergency contact person in each floor. For laboratory, we have standard operating procedure that before students doing activities, they must read the procedure of each laboratory. We put the procedure in open wall so that student easy to read
ITB is a campus of smoke free environment, so that making fire or smoking is prohibited except in the designated areas. For this building, smoking areas located in ground level (southern part) or in the roof top.
ITB adalah kampus ramah lingkungan dan bebas asap rokok, sehingga dilarang menyalakan api dan merokok kecuali di tempat yang telah disediakan. Untuk Gedung ini, tempat merokok berada di halaman sisi selatan atau di lantai atap.
- If you hear emergency signal, please walk carefully out of this room through two exit doors (on the left and right) and then follow the evacuation signs to the assemblage point in the northern part of this building.
Apabila mendengar tanda darurat (bel/sirine) jalan dengan hati-hati melalui dua pintu keluar (sebelah kiri dan kanan) lalu ikuti rambu-rambu evakuasi menuju titik berkumpul di sebelah utara gedung ini.
- There are two evacuation routes in this building, on the left and right wings, both routes use stairs to reach ground level.
Ada dua rute evakuasi di Gedung ini, yaitu melalui sisi kiri dan kanan, dan dua-duanya menggunakan tangga untuk turun ke lantai dasar.
- When emergency condition occurred, please be calm, not panic, and go straight forward to the assemblage point in the northern part of this building.
Saat terjadi kondisi darurat, tetap tenang, jangan panik, dan segera pergi menuju tempat berkumpul di sebelah utara gedung ini.
- If you find hazard, suspicious person, or unattended belonging please use emergency call of ITB in 022-2500204.
Apabila menemukan atau mengenali keadaan bahaya, atau melihat orang yang mencurigakan, atau barang mencurigakan yang tidak bertuan, segera hubungi nomor darurat ITB di 022 – 2500204.
For more information
Surat Permohonan Peminjaman Fasilitas FITB
Form Pegawai yg Berkegiatan di Luar Jam Kerja
Form Mahasiswa yg Berkegiatan di Luar Jam Kerja
ITB Regulation on HSE
- Demonstrate commitment of ITB leadership and academic community to security, health and safety in ITB environment.
- Eliminate or reduce the risks to the security, health, safety, and welfare of the academic community of ITB and other guests in ITB.
- Ensure all work activities are done safely.
ITB Employee Responsibilities
- Guaranteeing self security, health and safety, as well as others in the working environment.
- Comply with any directives such as safe working procedures and use of personal protective equipment provided by the workplace or him/her self with a view to preventing injury to self as well as others and to equipment and workplace damage.
- Responsible for the security, health, and safety of self and others.
- Not abusing or opposing anything that is provided or directed for the purpose of security, health, and job security.
- Report all accidents, dangers and incidents at work as soon as possible, regardless of their form.
Floor Map at Geology Building (Download)
- Ganesha: 022-2500246, 081266556738
- Jatinangor: 022-7798634
For more information